Friday, October 12, 2012

Crazy Weekend

This past weekend was a crazy one.

For starters, Thursday night I went to the "club" in town. Technically it's a bar, but it's the closest thing to a club that this place has. Basically it's just a place to go to dance and have a good time.

Anyway, while I was there I danced with this guy who was pretty cute. We exchanged numbers and he texted me after I left to make sure I got home ok (cute right?).

He texted me again Friday asking if I wanted to hang out so I said sure. We wound up watching a movie at his place. Surprisingly, he didn't try anything while I was over there. We actually sat and watched the movie and talked. I'm really glad he didn't try anything, because after talking for a while, I realized he wasn't that interesting, and I completely lost any interest I had in him. That probably sounds really bad, but you guys have to understand that this kid was soooooo boring to talk to.

So Friday night, I went to a party. It was really fun. The house was tiny, but there were so many people! I love being around people when I'm drunk. Like, I like being around people normally, but when I get drunk I get even more social, so I have a lot of fun at big parties.

While I was there, I played beer pong for the first time. I was not very good at it. I think I got one ball in the entire game.

The first crazy part of my weekend happened at that party too.... 

Ok. So when I'm drunk, I like to smoke, so I wanted to go outside so I could do that. Well my friend Artelle was standing like right by me so I was like, "Hey will you come outside with me so I can smoke?!", so he came outside with me. Well, he like walked me over to beside the house where there were no people and started trying to make out with me and get me to give him a hand job. I wasn't about to let that happen. 1. I don't really talk to him that much and he kind of seems like he could be an ass hole, and 2. I'm just not into him like that. I mean yeah, he's attractive, but no.

Anywhoozle, when we left the party we decided to go to Taco Bell, and I'm pretty sure they were like on the verge of kicking us out. It was bad.

Pretty much the entire day Saturday I layed around and did nothing and then that night I went to a party at one of the big frats we have on campus. I was having a really good time drinking and dancing. I danced with like 4 different guys, and it was really fun. I like to dance like a lot when I'm drunk, so it was definitely my kind of party.

Anyway, the last guy I danced with, I was having a really good time (and he was pretty cute), but he said that he had to leave soon. Me being my drunk self, I kept asking him if he had to leave yet. The bad thing about that is when I'm drunk, I don't realize how close to people I'm getting, so I'm pretty sure he thought I was coming on to him. Well when he did go to leave, he like started trying to make out with me! It was really crazy. Like I would've had no problem with kissing him except that I'm not a huge fan of pda and we were in like the middle of the dance floor.

I felt really bad cuz I pushed him away, but it was really weird for me cuz I'm not used to that sort of stuff....

Anyway, yeah that was my weekend. I meant to post this like Monday, but I kind of forgot about it until now when I'm getting ready to go out. I think I'm going to start sitting down either Sunday or Monday night and posting these so that the weekend is still fresh in my mind.

This week was a fun one, but I'll tell you about that in the next post ;) keep a look out for it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment