Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just a Word of Advice

Don't try to do a blog in college.

It's not something you think about on a day to day basis, and then when I do think about it I feel bad because I say I'm going to update every week, but then it's been like 2 weeks since the last time I posted. < that was a really bad runon sentence... sorry haha.

Usually the only time I think about this blog is when I'm sitting in my room bored.... Like right now.

Today I've been out of my bed for a total of like maybe an hour to go get food. This whole week has been kind of blah. I haven't really done much of anything. I'm not sick or anything, I just feel really tired and don't want to do anything.

I went home this past weekend to get my Halloween costume. I don't remember if I told you guys before or not, but my costume is really boring. I don't have any money, so my costume is a "princess". Basically I'm just wearing an old formal dress and heels with my tiara from homecoming.

Ok. So I'm going to try really hard to update this after this weekend. I always want to talk about what I did over the weekend, but I don't always like talking to people that I know. A blog is kind of like my way of talking about my weekend without knowing the people I'm telling. I just usually forget about my blog until like halfway through the week when I'm over my weekend and looking forward to the next one.

I feel like the way I talk on this blog makes me seem like a total party girl, which in one way I kind of am, but that's not completely true. I always talk about my weekends and never talk about the during the week stuff. I mostly just do that because I feel like it's boring. Like who's going to care what my Chemistry professor was talking about in lecture today?

The title of this blog is "My Life in College" though, so I probably should start talking about that stuff.

Right now though I have to get ready for class. (yes I actually go to classes) I normally would just save this and promise myself to finish it later, but this is already a long post and, to tell the truth, I'd probably forget about it later. (that's what usually happens)

So, until the next time I get on (I'm going to try to make it after this weekend but I'm not going to promise anything because I might forgert), have fun guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment