I started the painting process today, and let me tell you:it sucks! I thought that it would be quick and easy to get it done, but it takes FOREVER! I started painting around I think 5 o'clock today, and I was painting until almost 10. And I'm only half way done! That means I still have 5 more hours worth of painting to do! I am so not looking forward to having to finish that tomorrow.
The packing process is going much better. I have almost everything packed that I'm taking with me. My mom got boxes for me from her work, so I didn't have to worry about what to use, and I have I think 3 boxes full so far. I got all of my clothes and shoes that I won't be wearing this week packed into one box, and I'm planning on just shoving the rest of them into a duffel bag or a small box Thursday night. I have all of my stuff for my dorm (minus the few last minute things that I have to get) packed up and ready to go in another box and all of the stuff that wouldn't fit into that box is shoved into another.
I really feel like I'm bringing way too much stuff. I don't know if I'm going to have enough room for all of it. I'm planning on unpacking and putting away as much of it as I can my first week and then just bring back what ever I don't have room for.
Gahh!!! I still can't believe that move in day is this Friday!!! Speaking of moving in, since Kelsey can't go to Ferris anymore, her dad won't be coming up to help us move in. That would be fine except for he was going to help us put together our lofts. Now my mom and I have to do it ourselves. It seems simple enough, but I'm hoping that it's as easy as he made it out to be. If not, my friend Manny is just a floor below me so I can ask him for help, but I'd rather not have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment